* SB 871 adds COVID-19 injection to list of vaccines for public/private school, regardless of FDA approval, with no personal belief exemptions, very rare medical exemptions;
* SB 866 lowers the age of vax consent to 12 without parental consent or knowledge;
* SB 920 authorizes the medical board to inspect a doctor's office and medical records without a patient's consent
* SB 1018 would require online platforms to be more transparent about how information is pushed out to consumers;
* SB 1390 prohibits any person/entity from making statements the government deems untrue or misleading by any means including on the internet/ads;
* SB 1464 would force law enforcement officials to enforce public health orders or lose their funding;
* SB 1479 requires schools to create long term testing plans an report test results to CA Department of Public Health
* AB 1993 would require all employees, including independent contractors, to show proof of COVID-19 vaccine to work in California;
* AB 1797 creates an immunization tracking system giving all government agencies vax records of all persons;
* AB 2098 would reclassify the sharing of COVID-19 “misinformation” by doctors and surgeons as unprofessional conduct that would result in disciplinary action.
How about if I don't pick sides?
While I spend the precious little time that I have left being love to my brothers and sisters, it has me asking this question. Who is my brother and sister? Watching recent events in Ukraine and how many people in this country have become quite emotional about the plight of their citizens, it brought that question home to me in a new way that I hadn't really dealt with. Should I truly love the citizens of one country over another, and if so, why?
How is a brother or sister determined: If I like them? If I like the leader of their country? If they believe as I do? If I am told they are the good guys or not? If their country is friends with my country? As long as we or a friendly country aren't at war against them?
Help me out here. Who do you say is a brother or sister and how do you determine?
Where are the seeds of addiction?
As we go through this life, starting at a very young age, we ask a lot of questions. Children are known to ask many questions, but somehow as we get older, we seem to begin to question less and accept more as a fact, or "that's just the way it is" mentality. It is very important to understand that our subconscious mind questions nothing. It must accept what is fed into it, by us or others. Since the subconscious mind controls the body day and night with no naps, it obviously is very important what is fed into it. To know what has been fed into someone else's subconscious mind, we only need to observe them in various situations over a period of time. The same thing is true with us. "As a man thinketh in his heart(subconscious mind), so is he." How do we act and react in various situations? That is the test for us. If we don't like the way are, we must allow the beautiful light of liberty to go "under the hood" and make the changes. It doesn't happen just by saying that we want to change, we must be willing to pay the price. Oh by the way, all seeds of addiction are "under that hood".
Are you afraid yet?
What a great tool that fear is, for anyone that wants to control another one's mind. I see it all around me. People are so afraid. World War 111 is upon us. Inflation is out of control. How high will gas, food, and every other thing's price go up and what if there is a shortage? How will I pay my bills? This is the end of time. Oh, and that virus thing. And so on, and so on, and so on. It never ends, that is unless we decide that it must end. How is that done? Some use all kinds of drugs to treat the symptoms. Others do whatever they are told to do, by those they trust will protect them or at least know what they should do. Many bring illness, disease, and even death to their body, because they live in this constant fear and accept it as fact. It is created in the mind, by entertaining thoughts of bad things happening to us in the future, even unto death(hell for some), and being in despair in the present moment. That moment is when the work must begin to overcome that fear.
Is Hell REAL to You?
Okay, let's discuss the "elephant in the room." You know, hell. Like hell fire for eternity. Like some of the people you love are going there. Maybe you're afraid you might go. I don't hear this discussed much, but it seems like it should be talked about constantly, if in fact this is a real place and our final destination, based on what we decide before we die. Many say if one goes to hell, they chose to go. Somehow that really doesn't make a lot of sense to me, because why would someone chose to be in suffering for eternity, when they could chose no pain or suffering ever again? Why would there be such a place? How would it have come about? Why would some people that I love unconditionally end up there, without me being able to stop it? What if I end up there and what do I have to do, to make sure that I don't? How can I work with and around people on a daily basis, knowing they are probably going to hell, without shaking them to try to wake them up so they don't go? If I believe within my whole being, that hell is real and many around me will end up there if they don't believe and accept the "free" gift of salvation in Jesus Christ, and I never or almost never try to wake them up by whatever means necessary, then I do not love my brother as myself and according to that Book, I will go to hell too, or so it seems to me.