* SB 871 adds COVID-19 injection to list of vaccines for public/private school, regardless of FDA approval, with no personal belief exemptions, very rare medical exemptions;
* SB 866 lowers the age of vax consent to 12 without parental consent or knowledge;
* SB 920 authorizes the medical board to inspect a doctor's office and medical records without a patient's consent
* SB 1018 would require online platforms to be more transparent about how information is pushed out to consumers;
* SB 1390 prohibits any person/entity from making statements the government deems untrue or misleading by any means including on the internet/ads;
* SB 1464 would force law enforcement officials to enforce public health orders or lose their funding;
* SB 1479 requires schools to create long term testing plans an report test results to CA Department of Public Health
* AB 1993 would require all employees, including independent contractors, to show proof of COVID-19 vaccine to work in California;
* AB 1797 creates an immunization tracking system giving all government agencies vax records of all persons;
* AB 2098 would reclassify the sharing of COVID-19 “misinformation” by doctors and surgeons as unprofessional conduct that would result in disciplinary action.
Leave a Reply.